Licensed Legal Internship
The Licensed Legal Internship Program was established by the Oklahoma Supreme Court to allow law students and recent graduates the opportunity to obtain courtroom experience under the supervision of a licensed attorney. See the LLI program rules and regulations (PDF).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email Debra Jenkins or call her at 405-416-7042.
If you are a new supervising attorney, please see our Supervising Attorney Welcome Letter.
Law School Program Information
Original forms and applicable fees can be mailed to Oklahoma Bar Association Legal Internship Program, P.O. Box 53036, Oklahoma City, OK 73152. You may also deliver in person to the Oklahoma Bar Center, 1901 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City. Law students must also submit a copy of all forms to the legal internship contact at their university.
- Law Student Application (PDF)
- Supervising Attorney (PDF)
- Change in Supervising Attorney (PDF)
- Law Graduate Application (PDF)
- Law Graduate Reinstatement Application (PDF)
- Law Graduate Supervising Attorney (PDF)
- Law Graduate Change in Supervising Attorney (PDF)
- Oklahoma Board of Bar Examiners Law Student Registration Application