Continuing Legal Education
The CLE Department is the state’s leading continuing legal education provider. The staff works to provide relevant programs to meet members’ needs. In addition to developing and producing seminars, the department also assists the Women in Law, Diversity and Professionalism committees with events, coordinates with sections on co-sponsored seminars, provides webcasting services to sections, and plans and coordinates the Leadership Academy.
View the complete OBACLE catalog of courses or see individual categories below.
To contact the department, call 405-416-7029.
Beginning with the 2019 compliance year, members may earn all of their required 12 hours of MCLE credit by viewing any In-Person, Webcast, Audio Webcast or CLE Online Anytime program. There is no limitation on the number of CLE Online Anytime program hours for compliance. CLE Online Anytime programs can be viewed at any day or time and can be stopped and resumed at a later day or time.
User Steps to Login and Access Your CLE Account
- Navigate to the catalog home page at okbar.inreachce.com
- Hover the mouse over "Hello Guest" in the top right corner and click "Sign In."
- Login with your Bar Number and 4-digit pin (or username and password). Afterwards the "Hello Guest" button changes to "Hello, Your Name"
- If not redirected automatically to the products page, you will find it by hovering your mouse over "Hello, Your Name" in the top right corner and clicking "Products" on the drop-down menu.
- Once on the Products page, you will be able to locate the CLE program you have registered for and launch.