Continuing Legal Education
CLE Quick Links
The CLE Department is the state’s leading continuing legal education provider. The staff works to provide relevant programs to meet members’ needs. In addition to developing and producing seminars, the department also assists the Women in Law, Diversity and Professionalism committees with events, coordinates with sections on co-sponsored seminars, provides webcasting services to sections, and plans and coordinates the Leadership Academy.
View the complete OBACLE catalog of courses or see individual categories below.
To contact the department, call 405-416-7029.
OK MCLE News & Reminders
Unless exempt, every active and senior member must complete a minimum of 12 Oklahoma MCLE approved credits during the calendar year, at least one of the 12 credits must also be approved for legal ethics.
Effective January 1, 2019, members may earn all of their required 12 credits by attending or viewing any In-Person, Webcast, Audio Webcast or CLE Online Anytime program. There is no limit on the number of CLE Online Anytime credits members may use per year. CLE Online Anytime programs can be viewed at any day or time and can be stopped and resumed at a later day or time.
Beginning January 1, 2021, at least two of the 12 credits must also be approved for legal ethics. The 12 total credit requirements does not change.
User Steps to Login and Access Your CLE Account
- Navigate to the catalog home page at okbar.inreachce.com
- Hover the mouse over "Hello Guest" in the top right corner and click "Sign In."
- Login with your Bar Number and 4-digit pin (or username and password). Afterwards the "Hello Guest" button changes to "Hello, Your Name"
- If not redirected automatically to the products page, you will find it by hovering your mouse over "Hello, Your Name" in the top right corner and clicking "Products" on the drop-down menu.
- Once on the Products page, you will be able to locate the CLE program you have registered for and launch.