To mail entries, send to:
OBA Law Day Committee
P.O. Box 53036
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
To hand deliver entries, bring to:
Oklahoma Bar Center
1901 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, 73105
- One Grand Prize of $500 will be awarded to the best overall individual entry chosen from all grade levels. If the grand prize is awarded to a group entry, the grand prize will be split equally among the group members.
- Judging for both the art and writing contest is based on originality and interpretation of the theme.
- Deadline: Jan. 11, 2019
- Please include the entry form (PDF) with the entry.
- Entries will not be returned unless requested when submitted.
- Entries are limited to one per student in each contest.
- Each student will receive a participant certificate. Teachers who submit multiple student entries will be sent blank certificates ready for personalization for each student who enters.
- Winners are typically announced by late February. Please check this site for updates.
- Winning entries, student names and schools will be published in the Oklahoma Bar Journal and posted to the OBA website.
- First- and second-place winners in each category will receive a framed award certificate in addition to prize money, honorable mention recipients will receive an award certificate. First-place winners will be invited to an award presentation ceremony at the Capitol. Presentation of second-place and honorable mention awards will vary by county but will typically be presented by their local county bar association either at the school or in a separate ceremony.
- Judges reserve the right to not award a prize for every grade level.