Information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Oklahoma Bar Association and the Coronavirus
Building Entry Rules and Safety Precautions
The Oklahoma Bar Center is open with limited access to the building for bar members and the public.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following rules will be strictly enforced for all persons entering the building:
- Anyone who currently has COVID-19, a fever or who is feeling ill shall not enter.
- Every person entering the building must properly wear a mask.
- Visitors must check in with the receptionist.
- Visitors are not allowed in offices or other non-public spaces without prior approval.
- Visitors shall only use restrooms and areas specifically designated for visitor use.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times. Visitor-use areas are marked to ensure proper distancing.
- Only one person is allowed in the elevator at any time.
- Meetings are restricted to Room 131 unless otherwise approved by the Executive Director.
Anyone failing to follow these rules will be asked to leave the building.
If a visit to the bar center is not necessary, please consider contacting staff by telephone or email. You may call the main line at 405-416-7000 or 800-522-8065, or use the staff directory. Direct email links have been disabled, however to contact a staff member, email addresses are formatted as first name and last name initial followed by @okbar.org (e.g., FirstnameL@okbar.org).
Additionally, please see updates and links to important information on the OBA's COVID-19 webpage.