Free Legal Information
In addition to the information below, a list of additional resources is available on our Legal Resources page.
The Oklahoma Bar Association offers a series of free informational brochures and other publications on a variety of legal topics at no cost to individuals and libraries. Other organizations and attorneys may purchase brochures at a nominal cost for distribution to clients.
To request brochures, complete and return the PDF order form.
- Should You go to Small Claims Court?
- Thinking of Buying a Home?
- What are Your Rights as an Employee?
- What are Your Rights as a Landlord?
- What are Your Rights and Duties as a Tenant?
- When Do You Need Joint Tenancy?
- What Is an Advanced Directive for Health Care (Living Will)?
- Free Advanced Directive Form
- Young Adult Guide app - Great legal information for students, parents, teachers or school administrators; available for iOS and Android
- Legal Guardianship information - Learn about legal guardianships and guardians ad litem, plus get easy-to-understand information and a guidebook to assist you or a loved one through the process of guardianship.