Free Legal Information
In addition to the information below, a list of additional resources is available on our Legal Resources page.
The Oklahoma Bar Association offers a series of free informational brochures and other publications on a variety of legal topics at no cost to individuals and libraries. Other organizations and attorneys may purchase brochures at a nominal cost for distribution to clients.
- Should You go to Small Claims Court?
- Thinking of Buying a Home?
- What are Your Rights as an Employee?
- What are Your Rights as a Landlord?
- What are Your Rights and Duties as a Tenant?
- When Do You Need Joint Tenancy?
- What Is an Advanced Directive for Health Care (Living Will)?
- Free Advanced Directive Form
- Young Adult Guide app - Great legal information for students, parents, teachers or school administrators; available for iOS and Android
- Legal Guardianship information - Learn about legal guardianships and guardians ad litem, plus get easy-to-understand information and a guidebook to assist you or a loved one through the process of guardianship.
Victim's Protective Order
Victims Protection Order en Español
Wrongful Conviction - Ask a Lawyer 2019
Divorce & Domestic Issues in Oklahoma - Ask a Lawyer 2019
Landlord / Tenant Issues in Oklahoma - Ask A Lawyer 2019
Mental Health Court in Oklahoma - Ask A Lawyer 2018
Oklahoma Estate Planning Basics - Ask A Lawyer 2018
Criminal Record Expungement in Oklahoma - Ask A Lawyer 2018
Adoption in Oklahoma - Ask A Lawyer 2017
Bankruptcy and Debt Issues - Ask A Lawyer 2017
Battle Over Water Rights in Oklahoma
Drug Court in Oklahoma - Ask A Lawyer 2017
Oklahoma Free Legal Answers
How the Oklahoma Court System Works