Continuing Legal Education
The Continuing Legal Education Department of the Oklahoma Bar Association videotapes many of its programs. OBA members may earn MCLE credit by viewing the videotape at the Oklahoma Bar Center in Oklahoma City or by viewing the videotape with a minimum of five (5) OBA members. In addition, members may register for OBA/CLE video replays that are shown on the event calendar.
The applicable Regulation in its entirety states:
4.1.8 Approval may be given for programs where audiovisual recorded or reproduced material is used. Television video programs and motion picture programs with sound shall qualify for CLE credit in the same manner as a live CLE program provided: (a) the original CLE program was approved for CLE credit as provided in these regulations or the visual recorded program has been approved by the Commission under these rules, and (b) each person attending the visual presentation is provided written material as provided in Regulation 4.1.6 and (c) each program is conducted in a location as required in Regulation 4.1.7 and (d) there are a minimum of five (5) persons enrolled and in attendance at the presentation of the visually recorded program unless viewed at the Oklahoma Bar Center or sponsored by a county bar association in Oklahoma. (Emphasis supplied.)
If you want to schedule a time to view a videotape at the Oklahoma Bar Center or outside the Oklahoma Bar Center, contact Renee Montgomery at 405-416-7029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015-2018 Video Replay List
Videos may be viewed at the Oklahoma Bar Center or we can send you a link for group viewing of 5 or more attorneys. CLE credit is from 1-12 hours, including ethics. Call Renee at 405-416-7029 to schedule a video viewing. CLICK HERE to view or download the PDF version
Last update: 1-12-18
How OBA/CLE Video Replays Seminars Work
A minimum of five people must be present for your on-site video viewing – same date, time and place!
- Review the videotape list and programs.
- Select a first-choice and second-choice video for replay. (Due to demand, occasionally OBA/CLE is unable to provide you with your first-choice video.)
- Select a date, time and location for the replay.
- Notify OBA/CLE of your selection (first and second choice), date, time and location by emailing Renee Montgomery or calling her at 405-416-7029.
- The videotapes, course materials and affidavit of attendance forms will be shipped to the person designated to receive the information or to the location of the replay.
- The group showing the video is responsible for distributing the materials and for return of the videos and payments to OBA/CLE.
- Collect tuition payments from the participants. Payment may be by check or credit card (Master Card or Visa only). Those using credit cards as payment should complete all requested credit card information: name of person on card, card number, and expiration date.
- After replay, the video, affidavits and money are shipped back to OBA/CLE.
- Each participant, completing an affidavit of attendance and payment, will receive CLE credit for the video seminar when the affidavit and payment are received. Oklahoma Bar Association, CLE Department, 1901 N. Lincoln, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, attention: Renee Montgomery.