Pro Bono Summer Challenge
May 27, 2021
May 27, 2021 – OBA’s Access to Justice Committee is excited to share a new competition sponsored by the Oklahoma Access to Justice Commission and Access to Justice Foundation – the 2021 Summer Pro Bono Challenge!
UPDATE! DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 18.
To participate, complete the signup form at bit.ly/probonosummer no later than June 18.
Competition is heating up!
“Hall Estill has long been seriously committed to providing pro bono services to charitable organizations and individuals. It is one way we can give back to our communities and by participating in the pro bono challenge we can continue to provide those services while having a little friendly competition too!” Mike Cooke, Managing Partner, Hall Estill
Join the Summer Pro Bono Challenge sponsored by the Oklahoma Access to Justice Commission & Foundation.
- Sign up using this form: SUMMER PRO BONO CHALLENGE SIGN UP
- Find and share volunteer opportunities on okprobono.org.
- Do pro bono! Encourage your partners, associates, summer interns and staff to join in.
- Track your firm’s legal and law-related volunteer hours June – August.
- Reporting your total volunteer hours at the end of the summer
- Celebrate the winners and the incredible impact across Oklahoma.
- Top performers will be honored at the Access to Justice Summit in October. We hope you will join in!
If you have questions, contact Katie Dilks, executive director, Oklahoma Access to Justice at firstname.lastname@example.org.