Ethics Counsel Sought
July 8, 2019
The Oklahoma Bar Association, an agency of the Oklahoma Supreme Court, seeks to hire Ethics Counsel. Ethics Counsel is primarily responsible for advising OBA members on ethical matters and issues related to the Oklahoma Rules of Professional Conduct. Preference will be given to applicants with the following qualifications:
- Ten (10) or more years of active legal practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Thorough knowledge of the Oklahoma Rules of Professional Conduct
- Exemplary discipline record
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent recordkeeping and telephone skills
- Teaching and public speaking experience
Most of the tasks assigned to the position are to be performed at the Oklahoma Bar Center in Oklahoma City during regular business hours. However, some travel, evening and weekend work is required. Salary commensurate with experience; health insurance and other benefits included, plus a great work environment.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to OBA Executive Director John Morris Williams via email at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 9, 2019. The Oklahoma Bar Association is an equal opportunity employer.