The 2020 Annual Meeting is free for OBA members. This includes CLE programs for those who register.
- Windows- X86 or X64 (64-bit mode support for IE only) 1.6-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 2GB RAM.
- Mac- Mac OS 10.5+(Leopard) (Browsers must be in 32-bit mode), an Intel Core Duo 1.83-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 2GB RAM.
- Internet – A Cable or DSL internet connection providing 5-10Mbps is highly recommended for the best streaming experience.
- IMPORTANT – If you will be accessing any of the online content at a work location, it is HIGHLY recommended that you first check with your IT department or Network Administrator to make sure that you have appropriate permissions to install programs and/or the ability to access streaming media.
- Browser settings – Ensure that pop up blockers are turned off; Private or Incognito browsing modes are turned off; your browser should be set to remember history and also allow for cookies from websites.
TO JOIN A PROGRAM: CLICK HERE
By clicking on “Click Here” above, a new page will open, look in the top right corner of the page and find “Hello Guest”.
If you click the "Hello Guest, Sign In" button, you are directed to the member login page.
Login with your Bar number and password.
Non-attorneys and non-members use your email address in place of a Bar Number.
Once logged into your OBA CLE Online account, go back to the top right corner of the screen, now it should read "Hello, Your Name", found under "Hello, Your Name" click "Products" on the drop-down menu.
Once on the Products tab, locate your OBA CLE online product.
The green "Play" button will launch your program, by clicking on the green "Play" button it will open the program viewer in a new window.
If you are clicking on the "Play" button and nothing is happening, more than likely the viewer window is already open, but hidden. Please check all open and/or minimized windows. If you find that no additional window has opened, please check your browser settings for a pop-up blocker. Turn the pop-up blocker off, then click “Play” again.
When you click the green 'PLAY' button, it will launch the viewer in a new window. If you are clicking this button and nothing is happening, more than likely the viewer window is already open. Please check all open and/or minimized windows. If you are still experiencing any problems after checking, please call our support line at 877-880-1335 for immediate assistance.
While some programs are pre-recorded, some speakers will be available in the “chat room” on the original broadcast date to answer any questions that you may have.
Your materials may be accessed from your OBA Online account by clicking on the product and then click on the blue "Download Materials" button.
You may either view your materials on your online device or print them.
OBA Annual Meeting offers 12 hours of MCLE credit including 5 hours of ethics.
During the live program, your video may or may not stop playing. If the program stops, click any key on your keyboard or move your mouse to re-start your program. This verifies that you are watching the program.
After the live program is complete, exit out of the program viewer, and access your OBA/CLE Online account, click on the program you just completed and click the "Get Certificate" found under the Green “Play” button. A new window will open, please note you will need to obtain at least a 90% participation tracking before being able to claim your certificate, if you have met all the requirements, click on “Get Certificate."
By clicking "Get Certificate" a copy of your Certificate of Completion is emailed to you and to the OBA. You do not need to forward your Certificate to the OBA.
Please ensure this step is accomplished, it is what notifies the OBA that you have completed the program.
It normally takes 3 to 5 business days for your MCLE credit to be posted to your MCLE account.
Yes. After Annual Meeting CLE programs are live streamed at the scheduled time, they will be available On Demand as long as you watch them on or before November 30, 2020.
|SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS|
ABA Retirement Funds
OBA Family Law Section
Gossen & Schaller
|McAfee & Taft
Midwest Special Needs Trust
3000 Insurance Group
|© 2020 Oklahoma Bar Association. All Rights Reserved.|