The 2013 OBA Solo & Small Firm Conference is coming up from June 20-22 at the incredible Choctaw Resort and Casino in Durant. There are many, many reasons to attend the conference, but here is what we think are the top 10.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2013 OBA Solo & Small Firm Conference
- It’s a great networking opportunity that can result in referrals.
- You can power through a year’s worth of CLE in two days (12 credits, including one hour of ethics) in one place.
- It is literally a tax-deductible family vacation! (But contact your CPA to be sure. We aren’t giving out free tax advice…)
- You don’t want to miss the acclaimed “50 Tips in 50 Minutes” presentation, the fastest-talking CLE program of the year.
- It’s a bargain! (Especially if you register before June 6 and use the block code 1306OBAOKL when booking your room.)
- The pool(s). Enough said.
- It can help you find ways to improve your practice.
- There’s shopping, fun in the sun, games for the kids, gaming for the big kids and plenty of time to socialize!
- It’s also the Young Lawyers Division Midyear Meeting, so you can find a mentor or protégé.
- You might win free stuff! Door prizes include a Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500, a gift certificate for virtual reception services from Ruby Receptionists, a free night at Choctaw Casino Resort, six hours of CLE from OBA CLE, practice management books and more!