New Feature Makes Online Legal Research Even More Powerful
Fastcase, a comprehensive online legal research service that’s a free OBA member benefit, has added a new feature – Mobile Sync. Mobile Sync helps make the Fastcase Legal Research member benefit even more powerful. Members now have the option to link their Fastcase for the iPhone or iPad app with their member benefit desktop account where they are able to print, access enhanced search results and contact Fastcase reference attorneys and technical support.
Mobile Sync automatically syncs each member’s activity history and saved favorites on any of the Fastcase applications, so no work is ever lost. When members log in through www.okbar.org, they will see the favorites they saved on their iPhone or iPad. Searches performed on their desktop can be continued from anywhere using their iPhone or iPad, picking up right where they left off! The Mobile Sync feature is simple and easy to use – and another great way to take advantage of the commitment to help members work smarter, not harder. In addition, training materials are posted at www.fastcase.com/support.
To begin using Mobile Sync, simply log in to Fastcase through www.okbar.org and follow the quick and easy steps below:
Already Have a Mobile Account:
- Open the “Options” dropdown menu at the top of the screen, and select “Mobile Sync” from the drop-down box.
- Enter the email address you use to login for the mobile apps.
- Check for the email verification from Fastcase, then click on the link provided in the email, and that’s it!
To Create a New a New Mobile Account:
- Click on the “Options” dropdown menu at the top of the screen, and select “Mobile Sync” from the drop-down box.
- Enter an email address to be your personal login for the mobile apps.
- Check for the email verification from Fastcase, and click on the link provided in the email.
- Provide a password and confirm your name.
- Click finish and that’s it!