These forms can be filled out and sent to:
1901 N. Lincoln Blvd.
P.O. Box 53036
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
(405) 416-7039 or 800-522-8065
The forms are in pdf format you will need the Acrobat Reader, which you can obtain free from www.adobe.com.
Request for Waiver of MCLE
Uniform Application for Accreditation of Continuing Legal Education
- This application should be submitted by a sponsor or an attendee to request that a program be considered for MCLE approval.
- Applications submitted by the sponsor must include the required attachments and the $50 application fee (made payable to the Oklahoma Bar Association). Applications should be submitted at least 45 days prior to the seminar.
- Applications submitted by the attendee must include the required attachments and a $15 application fee. Applications must be submitted the earlier of 90 days after the program or by December 31. Attendees should also obtain and submit documentation from the sponsoring organization verifying the member's attendance.
Request for Presumptive Approval of a Sponsor
- This application can be submitted by the sponsor who is seeking "automatic" approval to offer CLE programs. Sponsors must have presented at least 5 programs that were approved by the OBA/MCLE office, before submitting this application. Presumptively approved providers are assessed a $200 annual fee.
Request for Approval of a Teaching Activity
- This application should be submitted by the attorney who made a presentation at an Oklahoma MCLE approved CLE Activity or who taught a semester course in an ABA approved law school or an ABA approved paralegal school. No application fee is required.
Request for Approval of Live In-House Continuing Legal Education Activity
- This application should be submitted by the law firm or legal department that is conducting a seminar for it's attorney's. Outside attorneys must be invited, if space permits. Speakers not affiliated with the organization must present at least 50% of the program. Applications submitted by the organization must be filed at least 45 days prior to the program. The required attachments also include a $50 application fee.
- If not submitted by the sponsor, an attorney/attendee can submit this application, with the required attachments including a $15 application fee, the earlier of 90 days after the program or by December 31. Attendees should also obtain and submit documentation from the sponsoring organization verifying their attendance.