How OBA/CLE Video Replays Seminars Work
A MINIMUM OF FIVE PEOPLE MUST BE PRESENT FOR YOUR ON-SITE VIDEO VIEWING!!
SAME DATE, TIME & PLACE
- Review the videotape list and programs.
- Select a first-choice and second-choice* video for replay.
(*Because of demand, occasionally OBA/CLE is unable to provide
you with your first-choice video.)
- Select a date, time, and location for the replay.
- Notify OBA/CLE of your selection, (first and second choice) date, time, and location by calling: Renee Montgomery (405)416-7029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The videotapes, course materials, and affidavit of attendance forms will be shipped to the person designated to receive the information or to the location of the replay.
- The group showing the video is responsible for distributing the materials and for return of the videos and payments to OBA/CLE.
- Collect tuition payments from the participants. Payment may be by check or credit card (Master Card and Visa only). Those using credit cards as payment should complete all requested credit card information: name of person on card, card number, and expiration date.
- After replay, the video, affidavits, and money are shipped back to OBA/CLE.
- Each participant, completing an affidavit of attendance and payment, will receive CLE credit for the video seminar when the affidavit and payment are received. Oklahoma Bar Association, CLE Department, 1901 N. Lincoln, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, attention: Renee Montgomery.
- Thank You.